- Saturday Mornings 10:30am – 12noon
- Monday 7:40pm-9pm (Senior Class)
- Thursday 6:00pm to 7:30pm (All Ages)
- Monday & Thursday 6pm – 7pm Beginners Class (5 & Up including adults)
- Monday & Thursday 7pm – 8:30pm (Coloured belt Class)
- Saturday Mornings 9:30am – 11:00am (Mixed Class)
- Monday & Thursday White belt classes are currently full and not excepting new members
- If you are interested in joining please come to the Saturday class
- Tuesday & Thursday nights mixed class 6:30pm – 8:00pm
- Single – $40.00
- Family – $80.00
$5.00 per session. (First 2 sessions free)
- Adults – $95.00
- Children – $60.00
Our club is carrying on the Goju – Ryu tradition in a direct line from Miyagi Sensei through the teaching of Kisaki Sensei (9 Dan) Goju Ryu Yuishinkan, Osaka, Japan
Our organisation is a ‘Not for Profit’ organisation with a passion for Goju – Ryu karate.
We encourage everyone to come and participate in our classes, whether it is for fitness | fun | challenge or all of the above.
We offer classes to both Children (5 &up) and Adults and you will find a wonderful multicultural mix of males, females and families having a great time, sweating it up and learning from some of the best credentialed Sensei’s in Melbourne.
Happy new year to all Junseikan members, It is another big year for each dojo this year and I just wanted to give a quick reminder to everyone when each dojo starts back training for the new year. Eas…
Congratulations to all those who competed in the annual Sato Cup tournament on Saturday the 17/11/2018. it was a great day with Tarneit taking out the overall win and Griffin Tang form North Balwyn w…
This Months Events